- Fixed a bug where external request timing was showing up on the call to WriteHeaders instead of on the Stream Read. The Stream Read has been removed and WriteHeaders should correctly report as being fast. In their place you will now see all the time occurring inside a call to Stream GetResponse.
- Fixed a bug in external request counting that would result in the counts being too high.
- The Original Url custom parameter will now contain the correct value if the application had re-written the Url in the BeginRequest event handler of an HttpModule.
- Fixes an issue on Windows 2003/IIS 6 server where the New Relic Status Monitor was showing no reporting applications and an incorrect error message about IIS being in a stopped state in some cases where apps hosted on the machine were in fact reporting to New Relic.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes our usage of Log4Net would conflict with the user's usage of Log4Net.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some stack traces thrown in the user's application to be truncated.
- Moved some spammy log messages to debug level logging.
- Improved cold startup time for user applications instrumented by New Relic.
- Added the ability to selectively include or exclude certain application pools from being monitored by New Relic.
- Improved error logging of API method calls. If you call an API method at an invalid time or you supply invalid parameters a warning will be logged to the New Relic .NET Agent log file.
- Changed startup logging location from the event log to log file on disk.
- Changed the agent configuration file from newrelic.xml to newrelic.config.