End of Life
- Do a better job of exercising some diagnostic print statements.
- Strip off the generic qualifier (backtick and beyond) in Exception names when comparing names with a list of exception names to ignore.
- Make the diagnostic tool more robust, and release in an architecture-neutral format.
- The diagnostic tool now only writes to stdout.
- Change SQL obfuscator to correctly handle escaped quotes in strings, and to obfuscate more literal constants.
- Log (at finest level) obfuscated SQL and the generated metric name for SQL queries.
- Change the diagnostic tool to ternary logic, reporting PASS, WARN and FAIL; some errors reading registry now marked as WARN.
- Disable tracers for HttpWebRequest.SerializeHeaders and HttpWebResponse.Close, as the data collected by those is not yet used.
- Copy comments from newrelic.xml into newrelic.xsd to help xml aware editors.
- Log timestamps now contain millisecond accurate data.
- Stability enhancements in profiler core.
- Fix fusion log binding errors from the New Relic Agent.