- Adds support for forwarding application logs to New Relic for .NET Framework 4.6.2 and newer applications using Microsoft.Extensions.Logging. #1172
- Additional agent configuration options are now visible and easily accessible through the UI on NR1. Agent configuration is also now reported during agent connect. This information can be seen in the APM->Environment->Agent Initialization view. #1174
- Resolves an issue with transaction trace aggregation where the slowest transaction trace was not always captured due to a race condition. #1166
- Adds an ignore rule to prevent profiling SMSvcHost.exe. #1182
- Updates applicationLogging attribute log.level to be level. #1144
- This is a major release of the agent, and contains breaking changes. See the migration guide for details.
- This agent release targets .NET Framework 4.6.2 and .NET Standard 2.0. The minimum supported runtime versions for profiled applications are .NET Framework 4.6.2+ and .NET Core 3.1+.
- The scriptable installers have been removed. #1170
- Windows installation files have been consolidated and renamed. #1187
- The Linux installation packages have been renamed. #1180
- Castle.Monorail instrumentation has been removed. #1177
|File||SHA - 256 Hash|
New Relic recommends that you update the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is .NET agent 8.29.0.