February 4, 2014
.NET agent v184.108.40.206
- Reduces overhead cost (CPU and response time) of the agent in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where the Agent was not quickly releasing DBCommand when the explain plan threshold had been reached.
- Fixes an instance where a NullReferenceException might happen when the agent would try to record transaction statistics.
- A bug was fixed where the Capture Parameters setting (for Request Parameters) in Server-Side Configuration was not being respected by the agent.
January 23, 2014
January 18, 2014
January 9, 2014
.NET agent v220.127.116.11
- Adds Windows Server Monitoring to the New Relic Azure Cloud Services nuget package. Now when users add or update the nuget package on their cloud service projects and deploy they will begin getting all of the data and benefits of Windows Server monitoring. Thanks Steven Kuhn for the contribution!
- Fixes a bug during metrics harvest where a race condition might throw an exception.
January 1, 2014
.NET agent v18.104.22.168
December 27, 2013
.NET agent v22.214.171.124
- Fixed a bug where transactions were sometimes not being named.
- Fixed a bug where status codes were not correctly being ignored when they should have been.
December 20, 2013
.NET agent v2.17.268.0
- This is a patch release to address an issue introduced in 2.17.266.0 where resources were not properly disposed, potentially causing a degradation in throughput over time.
December 19, 2013
.NET agent v2.17.266.0
- Fixes a bug where sometimes the first transaction after a cold start would be recorded resulting in a notable spike in response time graphs.
- Improves running performance and memory consumption of the agent.
November 19, 2013
.NET agent v126.96.36.199
- Fixes an issue where the agent was making calls to retrieve the SQL connection's database version unnecessarily. This issue may have caused some customer applications to unnecessarily hold onto database connections.
- Fixes an issue with the harvesting of AnalyticsEvents where a race condition would cause the collection of events to become invalid.
- Fixes a bug where generic exceptions were being reported with generic arguments which made it so they couldn't be ignored.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to add custom instrumentation for a parameterless overload of a method with parameterized overloads would result in all overloads of the method being instrumented.
- Added back support for custom instrumenting methods via parameters='void' in the exactMethodMatcher. It is recommended you use the new way which is to simply leave the parameters attribute off of your exactMethodMatcher, but for those with existing instrumentation files using 'void' parameters that will once again work.
October 22, 2013