New Relic infrastructure integrations allow you to send data from popular products and services to New Relic. You can select from our list of available on-host integrations to collect and send data to our platform.
To use on-host integrations and the rest of our observability platform, join the New Relic family! Sign up to create your free account in only a few seconds. Then ingest up to 100GB of data for free each month. Forever.
To get started with on-host integrations:
- Browse the lists of on-host integrations.
- If you do not already have New Relic infrastructure monitoring enabled, install the infrastructure agent.
- Follow the procedures to install and configure the selected on-host integration, including prerequisites for compatibility and other requirements.
If we don't currently offer an integration for a service you use, consider creating your own integration with Flex.
After you install and activate an integration, you will be able to:
- Filter and analyze the metrics and configuration data in Infrastructure UI.
- Create custom queries and charts of your integration data.
- Create alert conditions to monitor problems with your services' performance in New Relic's alerts.
Some configurations may use third party elements, such as databases, which reside in non-accessible, remote hosts. Our integrations can fetch data from local and remote hosts or servers, ensuring a continuous monitoring of your service. They also support multi-tenant clustered configurations—by abstracting the service from the host, multiple entities can be monitored as remote instances.
You can activate remote monitoring and multi-tenancy in the Apache, Cassandra, MySQL, NGINX, and Redis integrations with the