Embedding videos helps readers who prefer to learn by watching rather than reading. It also adds some visual pizzazz to the docs, and can be an easier way to explain complex processes. Our team usually doesn't create videos, but we work with teams that do to show off their content across the site.
New Relic maintains video in a few places:
- learn.newrelic.com (embeddable via Wistia)
- youtube.com/c/NewRelicInc (embeddable in YouTube)
- newrelic.com/resources/webinars (live videos, not embeddable)
- twitch.tv/new_relic (live and video on demand, not currently embeddable)
Videos are hosted externally and are embedded in the docs site's page, linking to the external source.
To embed a video, add this code:
<Video type="wistia" id="WISTIA_ID" />
To embed a YouTube video, add this code:
<Video id="YOUTUBE_ID" type="youtube" />
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.