Embed videos as an additional aid for readers when appropriate; for example, tips for installing or using the New Relic user interface, webinars about more complex features, etc.
- New Relic University has its own site: learn.newrelic.com.
- Marketing also stores a library of videos at newrelic.com/resources/videos and newrelic.com/resources/webinars.
Videos are hosted externally and are embedded in the Docs site's page, linking to the external source. Official New Relic videos are hosted on Wistia. You can also embed YouTube videos, if necessary.
To embed a video, add this code:
<Video type="wistia" id="WISTIA_ID" />
To embed a YouTube video, add this code:
<Video id="YOUTUBE_ID" type="youtube" />
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.