For the latest, most advanced host monitoring, check out New Relic Infrastructure.
Keep Servers for Windows up to date to take advantage of the latest features and functionality. Use the installer to upgrade to the latest version.
- Download the appropriate New Relic Server Monitor install file for your 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.
- Rename the file to add a .msi extension to the install package.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete the installation steps.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include:
- Configuring Servers for Windows (using the configuration utility)
- Installing Servers for Windows (installation and uninstallation instructions, including CLI methods)
- Using the Servers UI (viewing your server statistics and overview of standard UI features)
- Servers for Windows monitor metrics (view a summary of the metrics that Servers for Windows collects)