For the latest, most advanced host monitoring, check out New Relic Infrastructure.
Be aware of these potential problems when uninstalling New Relic Servers for Windows:
- During the uninstall process, you will be prompted with a message that the New Relic service is still running. If you select Ignore, an error message may appear, even though the uninstall completes.
- Performing an uninstall by using the MSI file directly will not correctly uninstall. It may appear to uninstall, but files and settings will remain.
To uninstall New Relic's Servers for Windows:
- Stop the New Relic Server Monitor Agent through the New Relic Server Monitor tool or from Windows Services.
- Use the Add/Remove Programs feature of Windows to uninstall the New Relic Server Monitor Agent.
- When the uninstall process is complete, the New Relic Server Monitor Agent should be removed from your server.
- To remove a server from New Relic Servers, wait a few minutes after uninstalling, then verify there is a No data reporting for this server message beside the uninstalled server. Then select the ellipsis icon and select Delete.