There are several steps to enabling Lambda monitoring:
- Link your AWS account.
- Optional: configure CloudWatch Log collection: if in Step 1, you used the
newrelic-lambdaCLI, that automatically installs the CloudWatch logs collector by default and you can skip this step.
- Instrument an example function.
- Instrument your functions.
- Optional: Set up alerts and custom events.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.