August 13, 2019
- Added support for AWS Network Load Balancers (NLBs)
- Added two Entity Types to New Relic One: ELB network load balancer, ELB network target group
- Added more metrics for AWS Application Load Balancers see the documentation for the full list.
- Moved ALB and NLB integrations under the ELB section to align with AWS
- Renamed ELB integration to ELB (Classic)
- AWS RDS: All charts in the dashboard now FACETed by database name
- GCP: You can now see the amount of SDK API calls we make in the GCP Status Dashboard