Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 13:25
- The iOS SDK now accepts control characters (such as
\n, etc.) while sending custom attributes and events for New Relic Insights.
- Fixes a problem while sending quote characters in custom attribute or event data.
- Addresses a crash that could occur in the iOS CoreTelephony library when the agent gathers the carrier name.
- Mitigates a rare scenario that could result in the agent harvest process occurring twice when the app was sent to the background.
- This is the last iOS agent release to support building with Xcode 6 or earlier.
- This is the last iOS agent release to support iOS 5.