Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 13:06
- Improved network instrumentation performance resulting from a change in the way we detect the network connection type, which also prevents the potential for a deadlock under high concurrency.
- The agent will raise an exception with detailed information in the event it detects a fatal conflict where another library interferes with our code instrumentation.
- Resolves an issue with ASI instrumentation that could cause a crash when receiving certain network level errors.
- Resolves a deadlock scenario that could occur during certain high-load circumstances.
- Fixes an issue where heavy network load could potentially cause the OS Reachability functionality to hang, forcing the OS to terminate the app on launch.
- NewRelic.h was updated to correct syntax issues causing compiler warnings.