Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 13:47
- Fixed build errors in NewRelicFeatureFlags.h that occurred if NewRelic.h was imported before foundation.h in the prefix.pch file.
- Interaction traces period is more discrete. An interaction will only record traces until a new interaction is started, rather than combining the data into one interaction.
- The method
+[NRTaskQueue dequeue]will no longer fire on the UI thread.
- Interaction traces now have more easily identifiable names. Instead of “ViewController#Method” they will now be named “Display ViewController”.
- The healthy interaction timer will no longer fire repeatedly over very short intervals.
- The agent will no longer crash if the instrumented method:;
[NSURLConnection sendAsynchronousRequest:queue:completionHandler:]is passed a nil completionHandler.
- Default interaction traces can now be renamed by adding
@protocol NewRelicCustomInteractionInterface( (defined in NewRelic.h) to the traced view controller.
- Added new method for starting a custom interaction trace +startInteractionWithName: (defined in NewRelic.h)
- Deprecated the following methods in NewRelic.h :
- Added method
+stopCurrentInteraction:to NewRelic.h. Allows user to stop a custom interaction trace manually.