New in this release
- Add support for OkHttp3 instrumentation
This release adds automatic instrumentation for apps using the OkHttp version 3 HTTP client library for synchronous and asynchronous network requests. OkUrlFactory is also now supported when used with OkHttp3 client.
- Improved interaction reporting
The app's main activity, not Android SDK subclasses, is now reported as the default interaction.
- Fixed NPE when reading from instrumented InputStream instances.
- Fixed unhandled MeasurementException crash in when renaming interactions.
- Added session attributes missing from crash reports.