Thursday, August 4, 2016 - 16:00
New in this release
- We are pleased to announce support for Dexguard.
- Full build time compatibility with Dexguard version 7.2.04 or higher
- Full instrumentation support
- De-obfuscated crash report stack traces
- The New Relic Gradle plugin depends on the Android application or library plugin having been installed first. The New Relic plugin now throws a Gradle runtime exception, which includes instructions on how to fix the problem, if it is applied before Android.
- Interaction trace completion was blocked on the sampling tasks running during the interaction. Any running sample tasks are stopped immediately when the interaction trace completes.
- The Android agent now requires Proguard version 5.0 or higher for Proguard support