Thursday, September 3, 2015 - 10:30
- This release adds a new API method
withApplicationBuild(String build)which replaces the now deprecated method,
withBuildIdentifier(String build). The functionality remains the same, allowing the application build to be set rather than relying on the
versionCode. See Android API documentation for details.
- Log messages from the Android SDK have been updated to reflect updated New Relic support team contact information.
- This release improves UI performance when an app has crashed and that crash is being sent to New Relic.
- The logic for sampling memory and CPU resources during an interaction trace was improved to limit the use of system resources.
- A crash was addressed in a rare instance when the Apache
BasicHttpRequestlibrary was used for networking purposes.