Monday, October 15, 2018 - 14:00
New in this release
- Support for the Maven plugin is now deprecated, and will be removed in version 5.21.0.
- The minimum supported SDK level (
minSdkVersion) is now 14 (Android 4.0)
Fixed in this release
- Removed dependency on legacy Android Apache library, which resulted in
NoClassDefFoundErrorexceptions when targeting Android SDK 28.
- Removed cast exception with OkHTTP2 CacheResponseBody when using Retrofit 1.9.0 with OkHttp 2.7.5 .
- Corrected mismatched UUID added to Proguard/Dexguard mapping file (the map UUID didn't match the UUID of reported crashes).
- Restored missing Dexguard lambda instrumentation.
- Corrected representation of LONG numeric attributes to prevent loss of precision (agent could not record precise timestamp attributes).
- Crashes that occur prior to successfully connecting to collector will be queued until a valid connection data token is received.
- Restored agent shutdown and final harvest when foreground services present.