Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 15:00
New in this release
- MobileRequestError events now contain the response body returned in the network request response, if one exists. Response bodies will only be reported if the withHttpResponseBodyCaptureEnabled feature flag is enabled. HttpResponseBodyCapture is enabled by default. Response body data will be limited to the first 4096 bytes (the Insights attribute limit). A content type attribute will also be added to the event if a "content_type" header is found in the response.
- MobileRequestError events now also contain any cross-application tracing (CAT) data returned in the response headers. See Introduction to cross-application traces for more information.
Fixed in this release
- Stream file handle usage during class instrumentation has been tightened up to prevent potential resource leaks.
- Proguard map detection of release variants when using AndroidStudio 3 has been restored.
- Add content type parameter missing from HTTP error traces when instrumenting OkHttp2, OkHttp3 and Retrofit requests.