Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 17:29
- The agent now detects if the app was instrumented properly and displays an error message if otherwise.
- The Eclipse plugin now refreshes your project after installing/updating New Relic.
- Improved post installation messaging in Eclipse.
- Fixes an issue in Eclipse on Windows where Eclipse is installed in a location with a space in the path.
- Repackaged the agent with JarJar to prevent class space collisions.
- Fixes an issue where a re-used HttpRequest object would have multiple X-NewRelic-ID headers added.