Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 11:00
A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- Added disable_all_plugins config option that disables all the inventory plugins which don't have their own frequency option specified. Check out the documentation.
- Added cpu_profile config option for creating pprof cpu profiles.
- Reduced CPU consumption by 80% on average.
- Decreased sysctl sampling frequency.
- Fixed an issue that avoids the agent being installed in old Ubuntu versions.