A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update the Infrastructure agent.
New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months.
- Added the following new host memory metrics (see documentation):
- Agent self instrumentation #477
- This is a base implementation of a prometheus endpoint to gather some metrics about agent runtime and a few product metrics.
- In order to work, agent opens a port with prom data and starts nri-prometheus integration to scrap prom endpoint and send data to the backend.
- Status API #475. See docs