Friday, October 16, 2020 - 19:00
A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- #141 Support for prometheus summary and histogram metric types in the infrastructure SDK protocol v4.
- #145 Integrations based on SDK protocol V4 now submit events with the registered entity ID.
- #146 Log improvement to increase visibility when troubleshooting service failures.
- #164 Log forwarder feature supports verbose mode of Fluent Bit when running the agent in verbose mode. This will greatly help when troubleshooting Log Forwarder issues.
For more information about Logging feature, see our docs
- #149 Host might start reporting as different entity when running on the cloud and the cloud API couldn't be reached or returned an error.