A new version of the agent has been released, which includes a security fix.
- Disabled warning messages when caching new plugins info. The warning messages might have given the impression that there was an error or malfunction where the caching mechanism was working as intended.
- Security Bulletin NR18-05: Fixed a security issue in which, under some premises, the process sampler may not strip correctly the command-line information and submit some sensitive data to the Process View.
- Fixed a problem where if the agent was disconnected for >24 hours and then would reconnect, it would not resend this data to New Relic.
- Fixed storage metrics calculations on Windows hosts.
- Fixed inventory of installed programs on Windows hosts, which were not correctly reported since v1.0.859.