New Relic Infrastructure Agent builds are available for multiple platforms. See Update the Infrastructure agent for how to download and update the appropriate version of the agent for your platform.
Note also that this is a Windows and Linux release.
- Improved handling for configuration files syntax.
- Agent can recover more gracefully when inventory information is ill formed.
- lp.exe plugin (Windows Programs Inventory) significantly more performant.
- Entities (hosts) are less likely to get combined unexpectedly when starting Agent from AMIs or other images.
- Warns if you try to use "localhost" as the hostname.
- Network interface information captured as inventory.