- Distributed Tracing is now turned on by default.
- Distributed Tracing span reservoir size now has a default of 2000 (up from 1000) and a maximum of 10000.
- Cross Application Tracing is deprecated.
- Fixed an install script bug where it detects Alpine Linux as Debian when
phpizedependencies are installed.
- Improved stability of using Laravel framework when using opcache with PHP 8.1.
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is 9.7.0.