New Relic PHP Agent v9.19.0
- Added support for 64-bit PHP 8.1! (#177). Compatibility note: Support for PHP 8.1 does not include Fibers.
- Fixed Symfony 5 auto detect (#113, #256). Thank you @piotrantosik for your contribution!
- Fixed URL of New Relic for PHP docs website used in error messages (#334)
- Fixed URL of New Relic of PHP docs website in README (#254). Thank you @revilon1991 for you contribution!
End of Life Notices
- 32-bit support for PHP versions 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 is deprecated and will be removed by June 2022.
- Support for FreeBSD operating system is deprecated and will be removed by June 2022.
- This will be the last release in which ZTS builds are supported. In the future, ZTS builds may not be provided and support may be completely pulled from the codebase.
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is 8.6.0.