- The agent now incorporates updated backend communications which will pave the way to efficiently add new features.
- Agent tags are now supported by the PHP agent.
- Infinite tracing is now disabled at startup if distributed tracing is disabled since it is required (Issue 452).
- Removed a debugging statement that was no longer needed and could lead to large log file usage if verbose debugging was enabled (Issue 447).
- Additional fixes to significantly reduce the number of duplicated log messages in some situations where large log consumption had been observed in the past.
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. For more information on supported agent versions and EOL timelines please consult the following document.