Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 12:00
End of Life
- Added a new setIgnoreTransaction call to the exported API to allow explicit control over whether transactions should be ignored or not. Mark those polling routes to be ignored! Pull your crazy custom favicon.ico renderer out of the ignore list!
- The module will no longer pollute MongoDB queries with New Relic-only parameters. Thanks to Alon Salant for identifying this issue, and all apologies to him for the trouble it caused him.
- The instrumentation for MongoDB, memcached, Redis, and Express will now
honor the setting of the
capture_paramsconfiguration flag. Before the module always captured query parameters.
- Fixed a problem that would cause New Relic for Node to fail on versions of Node between 0.8.0 and 0.8.3.
- Upgraded to the newest version of
continuation-local-storage, which has many fixes for dealing with monkeypatched EventEmitters.