Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - 15:00
- [.NET Framework] The .NET Framework agent now supports instrumenting ASP.NET Core applications that are running on .NET Framework. The .NET Core specific agent is still required for instrumenting applications running on .NET Core.
- Fixed issue where deadlocks could occur in some situations when a
ThreadAbortExceptionwas thrown within a client application.
- Fixed issue where only the first transaction name set via API call to
SetTransactionName()would be honored. Now, the last call to
SetTransactionName()will be the name applied to the transaction.
- [.NET Core 2.0] Fixed issue with the .NET Core agent on Windows where the
CORECLR_PROFILER_PATHenvironment variable was not being expanded properly in certain deployment scenarios.
- [.NET Framework] Fixed issue introduced in agent version 8.1.709.0 that caused some .NET Framework applications to throw the following exception:
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies.