- Fixes an issue where stack traces for custom errors outside a transaction were not visible in the Error Analytics UI page.
- Fixes an issue with auto-instrumenting MongoDB driver calls involving non-public collection types.
- Fixes an issue with reporting the same transaction multiple times.
- Improved performance when serializing metrics prior to sending to New Relic.
- Improved SQL-related database instrumentation performance.
- Follow standard procedures to update the .NET agent.
- If you are upgrading from a particularly old agent, review the list of major changes and procedures to upgrade legacy .NET agents.