stripExceptionMessagesconfiguration option to the
newrelic.configfile. When enabled, this will remove error messages from errors that are reported to New Relic. This is the same behavior as having High Security Mode enabled but can be used without High Security Mode. The default value for this setting is
- Security Bulletin NR18-07: The agent will no longer run explain plans on MySQL queries that have multiple statements.
- In order to increase security, disabling agent HTTPS communication via the service SSL configuration is no longer allowed.
- WCF service parameters are now captured as
request.parameters.*attributes and are no longer sent as
- Minimum version required for use in EU Datacenter.
- Follow standard procedures to update the .NET agent.
- If you are upgrading from a particularly old agent, review the list of major changes and procedures to upgrade legacy .NET agents.