Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - 12:00
- Adds support for RestSharp library. The Agent can now instrument async and non-async methods from a RestSharp client. For supported methods, please visit here.
- The application name reported to New Relic APM can now be set by defining the NEW_RELIC_APP_NAME environment variable.
- Fixed some situations where SerializationException occurs in the agent log file.
- Fixes issue where datastore instance information would not be reported for some NpgsqlCommand async calls.
- Fixed remaining cases where 9-digit SQL trace identifiers were generated, failing Data Loss Prevention monitors which interpret the value as a Social Security Number.