Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 02:45
- Async mode: Added support for SqlCommand method ExecuteReaderAsync, ExecuteScalarAsync, ExecuteNonQueryAsync, and ExecuteXmlReaderAsync.
- Async Mode: Added support for SQL Traces on slow SQL commands when the agent is in async mode.
- Async mode: Adds support for Synthetics transaction tracing when the agent is in async mode.
- Async Mode: Added instrumentation for System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader ReadAsync and NextResultAsync methods. Note that, for performance reasons, this instrumentation is disabled by default in the SqlAsync instrumentation xml file.
- Fixed a bug where the agent erroneously treated HTTP headers as being case-sensitive, causing CAT to not work under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the agent rejected custom events if any attribute had a null value.
- Async mode: Fixed a bug that caused some datastore activity to be missed.