Tuesday, December 1, 2015 - 15:00
- Fixed a bug where IIS applications using a classic pipeline app pool would sometimes not report transactions.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on the transaction name from an error trace would not take you to the correct transaction page.
- Fixed an Agent API bug that caused the IgnoreApdex to not actually ignore a transaction for apdex calculations.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause transaction data to be lost if the Cross Application Tracing feature was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused agent environment info to be incomplete.
- Fixed a bug where configuring the agent to ignore HTTP sub-status codes (such as 403.1) would result in an exception.