Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 02:00
- Adds an API method for setting the name of the application reported to in New Relic at runtime.
- Adds a configuration option for stopping the agent from reporting automatically when the agent starts up.
- Adds an API method for telling the agent to start reporting at runtime.
- Fixes a bug where self-hosted WCF applications would not correctly report on the overview page.
- Fixes a bug where database calls and external calls in a background/async thread would result in a transaction named
*showing up in the Other bucket.
- Fixes a bug where apdex was not reported for self-hosted WCF applications.
- Fixes a bug where API calls from an application that didn't have any instrumentation would not report any data.
- SQL object names are more accurately parsed. In particular, table names will be recognized with an expanded set of characters. The agent is able to parse table names with a variety of separator characters and formatting whitespace. For example,
[ Table2 ],
If you are using WebAPI and targeting .NET Framework 4.0 then you may need to opt-in to a .NET Framework 4.5 bug fix in order to continue seeing web transactions! For more information, see WebAPI transactions are missing.