Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 09:30
End of Life
- Unified view for SQL database and NoSQL datastore products. For more information, see https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/apm/applications-menu/monitoring/databases-slow-queries-dashboard
- Non-IIS applications no longer use the process name as an application name unless no other name is provided. This brings non-IIS application naming in-line with IIS application naming and all of the same naming rules should apply.
- Fixes a bug where simple transactions wouldn't be available to insights for queries. This was most likely to occur with custom applications or WCF applications.
- Fixes a security issue where proxy credentials could be written to the agent log file if you supplied them in the hostname (e.g., user:firstname.lastname@example.org:1234).
- Fixed a bug that caused the .NET agent to corrupt some non-HTML resources if browser monitoring was enabled.