Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 04:45
- Adds functionality to the system tray application that will collate information commonly asked for by New Relic support and upload it to S3 when instructed to by the user.
- Response.status is now reported by default in the latest version of the .NET agent on all Insights Transaction events. Previously, this required a configuration change, but now the user simply has to update their agent to the latest version.
- Fixes a bug that would cause a failure to connect to New Relic when local high security was enabled and ssl was disabled. Now you will successfully connect with SSL in this scenario.
- Fixes a bug where ignoring a status code for error reporting would sometimes not work correctly and the error would still be reported.
- Fixes a bug where CPU usage sometimes increased with agent version 3.6.177.
- Fixed a bug where applications running older agents making requests of applications running newer agents would sometimes cause the application running the newer agent to drop the transaction.