Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 03:38
- Adds instrumentation support for Oracle's ManagedDataAccess APIs. Now any applications using Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client methods will get database instrumentation for those method calls.
- Adds better support for Windows Communication Foundation applications that are hosted by IIS.
- Changed agent logs to use UTC timestamps instead of local server timestamps. This should allow us to resolve customer issues more quickly.
- Changes the agent to depend on .NET 3.5. Your application can still target .NET 2.0, but you must have .NET 3.5 installed on the computer the agent is executing on.
- Fixes an issue where the Agent was not respecting the server side enable error collection setting.