Friday, June 21, 2013 - 05:24
- Fixed a very rare race condition that could cause a monitored application to get into a bad state and start consuming as much CPU as possible (across multiple threads).
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a TypeLoadException when using the New Relic API.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the agent failed to connect to our servers due to SSL issues when running under IIS7 integrated mode.
- Adds a new utility (New Relic Status Monitor) that provides a quick way to give feedback on what the .net agent has instrumented just after installation. The tool also provides a quick way to diagnose and troubleshoot issues with instrumentation or with the agent that are normally obscured form the users view.
- Fixes an issue in the coreinstrumentation.xml file where an overload for Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteReader was not getting instrumented.