Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 23:17
End of Life
- Key Transactions alerting support for .NET
- Real User Monitoring (RUM) browser traces are now linked to app server transaction traces.
- Users can optionally turn on an Audit Log which will be a separate log file containing just the bits sent between the agent and the New Relic server. It can be enabled by adding the auditLog attribute to the log node of newrelic.xml, and assigning it a value of true.
- Fixed a bug revolving around a race condition that could cause an application to crash.
- Clarified some of the error output from the NewRelic .NET agent's diagnostic tool.