- Fix a bug when profiling functions with non-builtin value types as arguments. such as "KeyValuePair", "Decimal", etc.
- Make the profiler's interaction with the CLR memory more robust.
- Improve documentation on how to write custom instrumentation specifications.
- Extend the command-line tool NewRelic.DiagnosticTool.exe to check for more conditions, up to and including successful profiling.
- Page names collected from ASP are now downcased before being collected by the RPM, to match implicit case-insensitive behavior on windows.
- Allow Azure wawebhost.exe and waworkerhost.exe to be profiled executables.
- Copyrights to 2012.