Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 17:13
- Spring Web Services
- The Java Agent now supports Spring Web Services. Transactions are named based on the SOAP method name. The agent also reports the SOAP version, content type, and SOAP Action.
- Support for Auto-RUM and precompiled JSPs
- The Java agent now provides auto rum support when precompiling JSPs. To use auto rum when precompiling JSP files, add the agent as a java agent to your pre-compilation process.
- Fix: Under some circumstances the agent would report a LinkageError
- Fix: Grails 2 transaction names had extra slash
- Fix for auto-RUM
- In some cases when a script tag is before a head tag in a JSP file, the auto RUM instrumentation was failing to place the initial New Relic header script in the page.
- Fix: Reduce overhead of Akka instrumentation when not used in conjunction with Play/Netty
- Fix: RabbitMQ instrumentation reported unnecessary transactions
- basicPublish, basicGet, and nextDelivery no longer start short-lived transactions.