- Aerospike is now included on the list of recognized datastore names. Thanks @vkartik97 for your PR! #233
- Added support for version 8 of go-redis. Thanks @ilmimris for adding this instrumentation! #251
- Changed logging level for messages resulting from Infinite Tracing load balancing operations. These were previously logged as errors, and now they are debugging messages. #276
- When the agent is configured with
true, panics would be recorded by New Relic, but stack traces would not be logged as the Go Runtime usually does. The agent now logs stack traces from within its panic handler, providing similar functionality. #278
- Added license files to some integrations packages to ensure compatibility with
package.go.dev. Now the documentation for our integrations shows up again on go.docs.
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly to ensure that you're getting the latest features and performance benefits. Additionally, older releases will no longer be supported when they reach end-of-life.