As part of New Relic's support for OpenTelemetry Protocol (OTLP) attributes can contain arrays. Arrays are a data structure that contains an ordered collection of values.
Currently only simple arrays are supported. You can query them with NRQL.
Simple arrays are used to store a list of values of the same primitive type; for example, numeric, boolean, or string. An array looks like
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5] or
["US", "CA", "UK"].
- Array attributes are supported in the
- The functions
contains()can be run on arrays.
latest()aggregator functions are also supported.
- Arrays can contain up to 64 elements.
- Comparison operators such as
INare not supported with arrays.
- Arrays cannot be aggregated with other aggregator functions such as
- Arrays cannot contain other arrays. For example,
["UK", "US", ["CA", "OR", "ATL"]]are not allowed.
- Arrays cannot contain