Follow these guides to enable your DevOps team for success. The solutions in these guides provide best practices for using New Relic at every stage of measuring DevOps success: Preparing, Activating, and Optimizing. Each of these guides focus on identifying key performance metrics and creating a greater digital experience for customers. Monitoring with New Relic from the beginning to the end of your journey lets you measure your DevOps impact at every step of the way.
Preparing your DevOps team for measurable success starts by setting clear service level objectives (SLOs), and putting instrumentation in place to quantitatively understand progress.
Continue to monitor with New Relic to constantly optimize your performance and customer experience.
- Resolve dependency risk
- Customer experience improvement
- Infrastructure resource sizing
- Operations review
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.