Most data generated by integrations is available in New Relic One dashboards, where you can query your data using NRQL and build custom dashboards. The following tips and sample queries were created for New Relic-built integrations, but most will also apply to integrations built with the Integrations SDK.
For a general look at how to find and use integration data, see Understand integration data.
Here are some tips for finding and exploring your integration data in New Relic:
- From the one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > Third-party services page, select an integration dashboard. There, you can view the NRQL queries that generated a chart. For examples of NRQL queries for integration data, see the example queries.
- Use the data explorer or the dashboards to explore and understand the available data.
- Read the documentation for a specific integration to learn about the reported data.
- When you create a useful query you'd like to add to your Insights dashboard, select Add to dashboard.
Here are some examples of NRQL queries that use integration data:
You can also perform these queries using dimensional metrics.
Integrations can generate metric, event, and inventory data, all of which are available for querying in New Relic Insights. Here are some tips for using the different types of integration data in Insights:
For more on using NRQL queries, see Intro to NRQL.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.