New Relic's integrations include an integration for reporting your GCP Datastore data to our products. Here we explain how to activate the integration and what data it collects.
To enable the integration follow standard procedures to connect your GCP service to New Relic.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the GCP Datastore integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
To find your integration data, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > GCP and select an integration.
Data is attached to the following event type:
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects GCP Datastore data for Request.
Count of Datastore API calls.
Distribution of sizes of read entities, grouped by type.
Distribution of sizes of written entities, grouped by op.
Count of Datastore index writes.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.