New Relic's integrations include an integration for reporting your GCP Firestore data to our products. Here we explain how to activate the integration and what data it collects.
To enable the integration follow standard procedures to connect your GCP service to New Relic Infrastructure.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the GCP Firestore integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
To find your integration data, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > GCP and select an integration.
Data is attached to the following event type:
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects GCP Firestore data for Request and Instance.
Count of Firestore API calls.
The number of successful document deletes.
The number of successful document reads from queries or lookups.
The number of successful document writes.
The number of active connections. Each mobile client will have one connection. Each listener in admin SDK will be one connection.
The number of snapshot listeners currently registered across all connected clients.
The number of Cloud Firestore Security Rule evaluations performed in response to write (create, update, delete) or read (get, list) requests.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.