New Relic integrations
Integrations with New Relic allow you to report data from various systems to the New Relic platform. Using integrations, you can filter and analyze your data in New Relic Infrastructure, use New Relic Insights to query your data or create your own dashboards, and set alerts on the behavior of these systems.
New Relic continues to add to the list of available integrations, which includes:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Microsoft Azure
- Prometheus (not included in the compute units (CUs) pricing for integration events with Infrastructure Pro)
- On-host (Apache, StatsD, and more)
- Open-source on-host (Collectd, Memcached, VMware ESXi, and more)
In addition, New Relic's Integrations SDK lets you report data from essentially any system on your server or hosts by creating your own custom integrations.
Introduction to integrations. Learn about what integrations are, how they work, and what types of data they report.
Available integrations. Learn how to install and activate New Relic's available integrations.
Integrations SDK. Learn how to build your own custom integrations with the Integrations SDK.